Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Testimony

This is a special story of mine
It's about my mission trip to Houston in 2009
I left home wondering how the week would go about
And i came back changed, there is no doubt
God has opened my eyes completely
This trip was amazing and was placed in my heart deeply
I met many people with completely different lives
Some young, some old, some with husbands, and some with wives
There is so much I didn't notice, sitting here at home
All people need is something simple, something like love or maybe even a comb
There was a lot of brokeness I noticed through people's eyes
I found it difficult meeting new people, and in the same day we were saying our final good-byes
God showed me something different every single day
I learned about many cultures and how they do things their own special way
This is just a glimpse of what I had seen throughout the week
I ended the trip with joy in my heart but also with tears streaming down my cheek.

-kelsey fellows

No comments: